zxy1367 发表于 2011-7-29 05:15:07

015meat and fish肉与鱼

Beginner:

A:Which kinds of meat are most popular in your country?

B:We eat a lot of chicken,pork and beef.You eat those meat a lot in your country too,don’t you?

A:Yes,we do.We also eat a lot of lamb.

B:Yes.I’ve heard that people in your country like to eat lamb chops.

A:That’s right.They taste so good.We eat them with mint sauce.Have you ever tried them?

B:Yes,I have.I tried them when I visited your country last year.I thought they were very tasty.Can you cook them?

A:I certainly can.If I can get some from the butchers,I’ll cook them for you.

B:That sounds great.I’ll boring a bottle of wine.

Intermediate:

A:What do we need for the barbecue?

B:Well,I’ve bought a lot of meat.I’ve got pork chops,small steaks,chicken wings and plenty of hot dog sausages and hamburger patties.

A:I can’t wait to start cooking.I’ve bought the grill and charcoal.Do you have enough plates and utensils?

B:I think so.I bought some paper plates and cups for people to use.It will save on the washing up.

A:And if people drop them,they won’t break.We’ll need to buy some buns to make hot dogs and hamburgers.

B:They sell them at the shop around the corner.We can go and get some in a few minutes.

A:I brought some cheese to make cheeseburgers and some onions for the hot dogs.We’ll need some tomato catchup and some barbecue sauce.

B:I have the sauce, but remind me to get some catchup at the shop.

A:How long does it take to cook meat on the barbecue?

B:It only takes a few minutes.Some people like their meat well done,others like it rare.The great thing about the barbecue is that everyone can choose how they want their meat cooked.

A:They can cook them themselves to make sure exactly how they like it.

B:I hope you haven’t invited any vegetarians.

http://bbs.ieltschn.com/xwb/images/bgimg/icon_logo.png 该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 015meat and fish肉与鱼