注册 登录
楼主: IELTS哥
打印 上一主题 下一主题

《每日英语第182期》英汉互译:(2011年10月24日)

[复制链接]
jellyjessie 发表于 2011-10-24 21:36:20 | 只看该作者
1、我在教师家庭长大,父亲教过音乐,母亲是生物老师;从小不仅受音乐的熏陶,也在受母亲的影响喜欢理性地思考问题! M$ i2 L) ~0 P& E0 v
I grow up in a teachers family since my father used to teach  music while my mother was a biology teacher.I have impressed by music since I was a child ,meanwhile, under the impaction of my mother, I prefer to think in a reasonable way.
% e) n) ^* w; m! l) y8 H$ v" i2、我充分了解电能的产生以及电能输送的过程克服一些不必要的电能损耗,保障电能供应的可靠性;! n  T! R- v1 F3 b6 V
I have a full understanding about the produce of electricity and unthe process of transportation along with some unnecessary consume,in order to ensure the reliability of electricity supply ./ g% O: R* `# f. f, g8 S' k( p
3、这所大学具有很深的文化底蕴,学习氛围好,并且在同类的学校中具有很好的口碑
4 _4 V- K# l" u! I; @The university has a deep foundation of culture and good learning atmosphere , in addition ,it's well praised compared with the same kind of universities .
) o% A( O; p/ G- O! e4、Mr.NO教授在专业领域的研究成果突出,我们能很好深入学习专业理论及应用
% [, P$ W- A+ F. u* E2 l0 y1 pProfessor Mr.NO has got   remarkable  research achievment in the profession and we can get well into the study on theory and practice of  the profession
/ x9 V$ m9 P7 [6 ~
. M5 C! X: O- b- J' A, `5、我们一般四人一小组,我在小组中主要是统筹大家的意见,理清实验思路和分工; I# j% Z1 x, E( w3 [6 Q# |/ J
We generally have four members in our group and my duty is arrangement ,analyzation and distribution .7 L! d8 v% v1 z6 j+ d. r
6、每日翻译越来越变态了9 ?% p; m" h- H
Daily translation is becoming abnormal .
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

宅男費電 发表于 2011-10-24 21:49:02 | 只看该作者
1、我在教师家庭长大,父亲教过音乐,母亲是生物老师;从小不仅受音乐的熏陶,也在受母亲的影响喜欢理性地思考问题
' Q5 Q6 Q7 }4 A4 @  SI grew up in teachers' family,and my father taught music and my mother was a biology teacher;Under the influence of music and my mum I prefered to think rationally.
! x( J: m4 s. o0 ^/ {& ?2、我充分了解电能的产生以及电能输送的过程克服一些不必要的电能损耗,保障电能供应的可靠性;& D2 D% y' Q  r( t1 p
I totally understand that avoidance of unnecessary electricity loss during the process of genetating and transmiting is to ensure the reliability of the electricity supply.: {% X( V$ x$ Z! Y# Y1 z0 c$ k5 A
3、这所大学具有很深的文化底蕴,学习氛围好,并且在同类的学校中具有很好的口碑
. @! m9 n4 N1 U6 L0 ?This university has the rich cultrural deposits and great academic atmosphere, what's more it has good reputation among the similar colleges.
. T" ?  t$ c' X* d4、Mr.NO教授在专业领域的研究成果突出,我们能很好深入学习专业理论及应用
! T' _1 F8 Q" g+ w3 c$ VProfessor Mr.NO outstands by his research result in specialized field, so we can learn specialized theories and applications deeply.
8 f0 l( w) V2 [1 Z9 N0 S7 m5、我们一般四人一小组,我在小组中主要是统筹大家的意见,理清实验思路和分工9 ^  A$ a  \: t! I' C5 |
We usually have four members in one group, and I mainly summarise opinions,clarify experimental thoughts and distribute work.9 e; H9 f. t% k+ r3 ]" d
6、每日翻译越来越变态了
9 X& E5 K" v1 j3 `# h" DDaily translation is more and more crazy.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Sola 发表于 2011-10-24 22:11:26 | 只看该作者
今天的翻译好难!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

尘封踏雪 发表于 2011-10-24 22:12:26 | 只看该作者
1、i come from teacher family ,my father was music teacher and my mother is biological teacher,not only the childhood influence of  music but also i like consider issues base on reason from my mother .
+ h9 Z1 Z# v6 n3 Y2、i have adequate know what the produce of electrical energy  and overcome some unnecessary electrical energy consumption in process of transport that as a safeguard the electrical energy is in reliability supply.# f* A! L1 T0 G# ~( n7 ]1 a: \
3、this university have profound cultural and well learning environment what is more has a better reputation in similar school .
  r; q2 N3 Z! v! Z) v) Y3 T4、The professor of Mr. No is the most prominent research achievement of the academic area that the theory we will better study and applied.$ Q7 n( s7 G5 c) v
5、Generally we groups of four people, my main responsibilities that overall arguments from us and will clarify the ideas besides i will division of work.  i0 G! U+ u& o1 n
6、The problem of daily translation is become incresignly abnormal.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Sola 发表于 2011-10-24 22:20:29 | 只看该作者
对于第二句的中文意思表示不太理解。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Jun0620 发表于 2011-10-24 23:28:02 | 只看该作者

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?点击注册

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

天雨流芳de雅 发表于 2011-10-24 23:29:24 | 只看该作者
第2句。。。都是些什么啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

二姑娘00 发表于 2011-10-25 00:12:49 | 只看该作者
1、我在教师家庭长大,父亲教过音乐,母亲是生物老师;从小不仅受音乐的熏陶,也在受母亲的影响喜欢理性地思考问题( F* O) Q  ^( \, l1 f* B
I grew up in the tutor's family,my father taught music,my mother is a biology teacher;not only cultivated by music and also effected by mother to thinking about problems ,,,; Z+ b. M/ Q3 M% T5 c) c" E& @
2、我充分了解电能的产生以及电能输送的过程克服一些不必要的电能损耗,保障电能供应的可靠性;
; f% e. I1 F- u3 p6 d : {0 k! j1 l) N) ~; J. F% P
3、这所大学具有很深的文化底蕴,学习氛围好,并且在同类的学校中具有很好的口碑-
0 x6 Y  e! C  `. C  \8 {& YThere are deeply cultural ,,good study astomosphere,and also have goog reputation in same classes university.
1 p* ]6 Z7 U; L5 Q" ]. p4、Mr.NO教授在专业领域的研究成果突出,我们能很好深入学习专业理论及应用
0 ?: b- b% G, k* m& v& H, GPrefessor Mr.NO has understanding reserching in the prefessorial filed,we can be access to deeply learning ,,theroty and applicant.
1 ?/ j! M3 i3 m9 N9 j4 }5、我们一般四人一小组,我在小组中主要是统筹大家的意见,理清实验思路和分工8 R$ Z' z( N; G! f( e; o, M7 @! I$ m
We generally four people of one group, i mainly collected opinions of everybody,make through the track and ,,of e...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

悦_and_悦 发表于 2011-10-25 00:21:41 | 只看该作者
回复 雅思哥 的帖子, p2 J7 `# u; d' m. U, e

. c8 c4 g3 v3 w3 l0 Y3 y$ ~9 Osaved in Translation.txt
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

悦_and_悦 发表于 2011-10-25 00:31:26 | 只看该作者
回复 雅思哥 的帖子) S# I. ~/ C! ?6 x' A8 b$ K

6 R1 h; g) v4 M$ Z$ Q5 xFailed to upload, try again...
( J/ u. C) L$ D. l7 ]# K4 G2 ?

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?点击注册

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部