查看: 2978|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2014年12月20日雅思大作文范文及解析

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
IELTS哥 发表于 2014-12-21 14:36:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
原题再现
Some people think painting and drawings are as important as other subjects, they should be compulsory in high school education
, to what extent do you agree or disagree?
中学是否应该将绘画课程列入必修课?

范文立场
支持中学将艺术课程列入必修课

思路拓展:

支持的理由:
1.绘画艺术可以陶冶人的情操,培养人的艺术修养,加深人对艺术的洞察。很多父母们喜欢带孩子们去艺术馆和美术馆,就是为了培养孩子们的艺术天赋,激发他们对于艺术的热爱,因此,中学应该推广艺术课程,例如绘画。
2.高中生学习压力大,以择业为导向的课程通常比较无聊,艺术课是有效的一种帮助学生放松身心的方式。因此,推广艺术课程使人精力充沛地应对学业的挑战。
3.教育的目的是帮助人实现全面的发展,不仅仅是涉及到学术教育,还应该有文体特长的培养,推广艺术课程使人变得多才多艺,充满自信,生活乐观。
反驳的理由:
1.艺术课程耽误主要课程的学习,浪费宝贵的时间。
2.艺术课程与未来的就业无关,因此,没有学习的价值。

范文赏析
首段:背景介绍 + 作家立场
This debate reminds me a story,a group of Chinese students visited America,during the process of communication activity,American students invited Chinese peers to play musical instrument together,yet,what a pity is that almost nobody is well-versed in art performance .Virtually,many educators and parents have been pondering,for years,the connotation of perfect education. As I see it,only imparting career-oriented knowledge leaves much to be desired,therefore, it is of necessity to include painting and drawings as compulsory part of high school curriculum.
解析:
1.Nobody is well-versed in art performance 没有人精通于艺术表演
2.have been pondering,for years, the connotation of perfect education 多年来一直在思考理想教育的内涵
3.Only imparting career-oriented knowledge leaves much to be desired 仅仅教授以择业为导向的课程远非令人满意。

二段:论据展开支持中学开设艺术课程
I first turn to the chief aim of education to justify my viewpoint. An ideal education should entail helping youngsters realize comprehensive development and cultivating their manifold talents. Academic education is important,however,art-related courses are equally indispensable because the popularity of art courses could,to large extent, mould one’s temperament,enhance one’s art accomplishment,instill confidence into one’s heart. Also,a number of students are now over-burdened with exam-oriented and exercise-stuffed education,they,sometimes,feel fed up with school life,thereby,studying art course can be considered as an effective stress-reducer, which helps students to brave academic challenges energetically. Last, knowledge is not a burden, a man of many parts should never confine himself to job-related knowledge. Instead, one is expected to become more versatile via developing various capabilities.
解析:
1.helping youngster realize comprehensive development and cultivating their manifold talents 帮助学生实习全面发展,培养多种才艺
2.mould one’s temperament,enhance one’s art accomplishment,instill confidence into one’s heart. 陶冶情操,提高艺术修养,树立自信
3.art course can be considered as an effective stress-reducer 艺术课可以作为一种有效的缓解压力的方法
4.brave academic challenges energetically 勇敢面对学业的挑战
5.are now over-burdened with exam-oriented and exercise-stuffed education 为应试教育和填鸭教学所累
6.entail doing 使……成为必须
7.knowledge is not a burden 艺多不压身
8.become more versatile via developing various capabilities. 通过培养各种能力变得多才多艺
9.a man of many parts 多才多艺者
三段:提及反方观点 + 加以反驳
Some others might take a skeptical attitude towards my stand. Those who believe that it is probably a hasty decision to introduce pairings or drawings to the curriculum of school education might argue that this practice is more likely to interfere with students' study of main courses and occupy a lot of precious time. Meanwhile,some people might contend that art-related courses bear little relevance to one’s future job-seeking. What I want to refute,however,is that this utilitarian mentality will inevitably hinder one’s all-round development and deprive students of enjoyment brought about by art learning.
解析:
1.This practice is more likely to interfere with students' study of main courses这种做法会耽误主要课程的学习
2.Art-related courses bear little relevance to one’s future job-seeking 艺术相关的课程和未来的就业关系不大
3.This utilitarian mentality will inevitably hinder one’s all-round development 功利主义的心态无疑阻碍人的全面发展
4.deprive students of enjoyment brought about by art learning.剥夺了学生们由艺术学习带来的快乐
尾段:再次亮明观点
To conclude, the introduction of art-related courses into high school education enjoys glaring merits to tap the students' many capabilities, hence, I re-affirm my conviction that it is advisable and feasible to encourage those who in the formative years to acquire paintings and drawings.
解析:
1.enjoys unique merits to 有明显的利好
2.it is advisable and feasible to 做…… 是明智的可取的
3.those who in the formative years 成长中的年轻人

语料库:
1. It is probably a hasty decision to introduce …… to the curriculum of secondary education. 把……引入中学教学大纲是很匆忙的决定
点评:curriculum = course 课程
2. …… is beneficial to the improvement of their capability in …… 有助于学生在……方面能力的提高
3. broaden their mental horizons 拓宽知识面
拓展:expand one’s mind 开拓视野
4. mould one’s temperature 陶冶情操
5. bear little relevance to = have little relationship with 和……联系不大
6. enlarge one’s scope of knowledge 拓宽人的知识面;
7. It is of great significance to acquire some art-related knowledge 学习一些和艺术相关的知识很重要。
8. on no account can we ignore the immense value of art learning 任何情况下不能忽视艺术学习的巨大价值
9. To acquire art is a great time-waster. 学习艺术浪费时间
点评:waster 浪费时间的人或者事情
例子:Watching TV / playing on-line game /to study international news is a great time- waster.
10. So boring and complicated is the art learning that it might dampen the learners’ enthusiasm and kill the learners’ interest. 艺术课程学习单调复杂,也许会打击学习者的热情,扼杀学习者的兴趣
点评:dampen the learners’ enthusiasm and kill the learners’ interest 打消热情和扼杀兴趣
11. strengthen one’s cultural deposits 增强人的文化底蕴(文学,艺术,哲学,历史)
例子:to protect old buildings could strengthen a city’s cultural deposits保护古老建筑可以增强人的文化底蕴
12. enhance one’s art accomplishment 提高一个人的艺术修养
13. enrich one’s spiritual life 丰富一个人的精神生活
14. deepen one’s insight into the art v加深对于艺术的理解
拓展:insight into sth = understanding about …… 对于……的洞察
15. instill confidence into oneself 树立自信
16. take keen interest in 对于……很感兴趣

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
轻枫 发表于 2014-12-26 18:37:40 | 只看该作者