打印 上一主题 下一主题

002 parties 聚会

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zxy1367 发表于 2011-7-16 19:23:36 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
002 parties

Beginner

A: Are you going to helen’s birthday party on Friday evening?

B: I wouldn’t miss it for the world! It’s sure to be fun. She’s invited a lot of people. Do you think everyone will be able to get into her house?

A: If everyone turned up, it would be a squeeze. But a few people said that they couldn’t go. So I think it should be OK?

B: Are you taking anything?

A: I’ve got her a birthday present and I’ll take a bottle fo wine too.

B: That’s a good idea. She told me that she had bought plenty of food and snacks. I think it’s going to be a noisy party. I hope her neihbors don’t mind too much.

A: Helen gets on very well with her neighors. I wouldn’t be surprised if they went to the party too.

B: I’m really looking forward to it. This party is going to be a blast!

A: Well, don’t be late. I’ll see you on Friday at helen’s.

Intermediate

A: that was a great party. Thanks for saying behind to help me clear up.

B; it certainly was a great party. It’s a pity that a glass and a plate got broken and someone spilled a drink over there.

A: I expected that something might get broken. That doesn’t bother me. That spilled drink won’t leave a stain ,will it?

B: I doubt it, I ‘ll deal with it right away. Luckily it wasn’t a glass of red wine, I’ll just get a bowl of water and a cloth.

A: I’m going to put all the rubbish into this big plastic bag.

B: afterwards, we can do the washing up together. Everything will be finished within an hour. Your friend keith is really funny. I liked his magic tricks.

A; yes, he’s very good.. isn’t he? He told some funny stories too.

B: amanda told some very funny jokes. At the beginning of the party, she was being ver serious.

A; I think that she had a litter too much of the punch.

B: what did you put in that punch? It tasted great, but was quite strong.

A: that’s my little secret. Did you lke the snacks and I prepared?

B: very much. The birthday cake was delicious, wasn’t it? Emily told me that she and karen made it themselves.

A: that cake tasted so good! It disappeared within minutes, so I think everyone liked it a lot. How’s that stain?

B: all cleaned up. Are you ready to start on the washing up:

Words

Birthday chrismas music dancing fun snacks punch games chat gossip celebrate drink

Phrease

Meet new people play party games have a blast have some fun break a glass spill a drink see old friends sing karaoke

该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部