查看: 1491|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

010insurance保险

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zxy1367 发表于 2011-7-24 08:11:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
010 Insurance

A: I’ve just taken out an insurance policy. Are you insured?

B: Yes, I am. I have life insurance and my home and its contents are also insured.

A: I took out a life insurance and made my wife the beneficiary.

B: That’ a good idea. You are a fireman and it can be dangerous job.

A: I need to make sure that my wife will be financially secure if I die.

B: I can terminate my life insurance policy when I retire and use the money as a pension.

A: That’s one of the conditions of my police too. It covers you if you die before you retire and when you retire.

B: Did you have to take a medical before you could take out the police?

A: Yes, I did. It was one of the conditions of the insurance police. The insurance companies need to assess the risk

A: Good morning. I’d like to ask some questions about your insurance policies.

B: Of course. Please sit down. How may I help you?

A: I bought a house recently and would like to insure it and its contents.

B: I see. Here’s a pamphlet about our home insurance policy. We’ve named our policy “umbrella”. May I ask how much you paid for your home and where you live? These are two main things that decide how much your premiums are.

A: I understand. I live in the Oakfield area and paid $ 100000 for my home.

B: Let me just check that on my computer. Oakfield is a low risk area, so your premiums will probably be around $ 100 a month. The other thing to take into account is deductible.

A: In this pamphlet it says that the minimum amount of deductibles is $ 2000. What does that mean exactly?

B: It means that the first $ 2000 of any claim you make must be paid by you. The insurance policy covers any amount above that, up to the agreed limit.

A: Oh, I see. That’s fine. What is the advantage of having higher deductibles?

B: If you have higher deductible, your premiums are lower, because you will pay more of the claim and we will pay less.

A: It seems that I should do some calculations before deciding. I presume that the insurance period can be for as long as we agree.

B: We initially sign on-year policies with our policyholders. These are renewable after the first year.

A: If I have a claim, how long does it take to make a settlement? I’ve heard that with some insurance companies, it can take months.

B: That’s of great concern to our clients. We aim to satisfy all claims with a month, but we can’t guarantee that.

该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部