资料不错 点赞
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14charles007 发表于 2016-6-18 16:52:47 | 只看该作者
Describe a machine or electronic device you would like to buy You should say
What special features it would have
How you know about it  How much it would cost
How you would use this thing
And explain why you would like to have it  Like most people my age I would really like to have a better mobile phone, to be more specific an iPhone 5. Most of my friends have one and it’s making me super jealous. They often make fun of me because my parents only bought me a Nokia. I guess phones made by Nokia are quite durable and takes a lot of hard work to break but they lack several functions that I desire.  I guess the main reason I would like to buy the iPhone 5 is cuz of the touch screen – most phones these days have one but none can compare with the one made by Apple. Also the sound quality of the iPhone earphones is top notch – I listen to music a lot when I commute to and from school so sound quality is quite important.  I know it’s a little bit expensive, maybe about 4800RMB which is about 2 months pay for the average Chinese person but the functions of the phone really outweighs the cost.  The iPhone 5 is truely a phone that is worth its price and I hope I could get one soon. I may even choose to get a part-time to save up enough money to buy one.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14charles007 发表于 2016-6-18 16:54:23 | 只看该作者
要下载就赶紧赞金币
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

单车女王 发表于 2016-6-20 17:15:56 | 只看该作者
这么好的东西 必须收藏
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则