打印 上一主题 下一主题

014cooking烹饪

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zxy1367 发表于 2011-7-28 06:24:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Beginner:

A:Do you like cooking?

B:I love it.I really enjoy creating a meal from various ingredients and watching my friends enjoy it.It gives me a real sense of satisfaction.Do you enjoy cooking?

A:I don’t like it.It takes up too much time and I really hate having it clean up after the meal.I can’t stand doing the washing up,drying up and putting all the dishes and cutlery away.

B:You can ask the guests for help. My guests usually insist on doing the washing up.I just have to remind them where everything goes.

A:So what kinds of dishes do you usually make?I know you like Italian food.

B:Italian,Indian and chinese.I’ve only recently started cooking chinese meals and I need some more practice.

A:Do you find it hard to get ingredients for Chinese food?

B:Not at all.You can find most of them in supermarkets.The ingredients are usually the same as in Westurn food.The way that the food is prepared is the big difference,not the ingredients.

A:How long does it take you to cook a meal for 5 or 6 people?

B:Obviously,it depends on what I’m cooking.But I’d say it generally takes about one and a half hours.

Intermediate:

A:Hi,you said that you might need some help with preparing dinner.What would you like me to do?

B:Thanks for coming over to help.I really appreciate it.First,could you peel the vegetables?I’ve put them all in the sink and there is a peeler.

A:Ok,I’ll peel the vegetables and you chop them.I’m terrible at chopping vegetables.I always seem to chop them into pieces that are either too big or too small.Wow,you can chop vegetables really quickly,just like professional chefs on TV!

B:After you’ve chopped the vegetables,could you fry the meat in a little oil?Just use a very small amount of oil.Fry the meat until it is cooked,then we will add some spices to flavor it.

A:Which spices are you going to add to the meat?

B:These ones here.The one on the left is very spicy,so we must be careful about how much we add.

A:Yes,we don’t want everyone to burn their mouths and have a drink gallons.of water.Ok,I’m really to do the meat.Should I cook it over a low flame?

B:Cook it over a high flame,so that it will be ready quickly.Keep stirring the meat around the frying pan.Don’t let the meat stick to the bottom of the pan.

A:Right.What are you doing over there?

B:I’m mixing the sauce.It’s my speciality.I make it according to my own secret recipe.

该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部