打印 上一主题 下一主题

017games游戏

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zxy1367 发表于 2011-7-31 08:50:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Beginner:

A:What games do you like?

B:I like board games.I like Chinese chess and draughts.

A:I’ve never played Chinese chess before,but I’ve seen old men playing it in the street.It looks complicated.

B:It’s about as complicated as chess.The basic rules and moves are simple enough, but there are many strategies that players need to learn.

A:I like playing cards.I’m a pretty good poker.Do you play cards?

B:I’m terrible at cards and so I never play games which involve gambling, like poker. If I did, I’d lose all my money.

A:Do you play bridge?

B:Yes,I do.It’s hard to find four players though,so I don’t play very often.Do you know anyone who plays?If so,we could set up a game.

A:I can play quite well.I have a friend who likes playing,but she’s not very good at it.Shall I invite her to play?

B:Sure,I have a friend who can play fairly well.We should find out when our friends are free and arrange a game.

A:I’ll call my friend now.You call yours.

Intermediate:

A:Would you like to have a game of pool?

B:I’ve never tried it before,but I’d like to learn.Can you show me how to play?It looks very difficult.

A:The rules are quite simple,but learning to use the cue can be a real challenge.Stand like this and hold the end of the cue in one hand.Put the other hand on the table,behind the ball you want to hit,lik this.

B:like this?

A:This leg must be straight.That’s right.Put your head close to your cue,so that you can see the exact direction that you will hit the ball in.That’s good.

B:Now I hit the right ball onto the other balls and try to hit them into the pockets,rigth?

A:Yes,that’s right.You can see that there are fifteen color balls.seven have stripes and seven have spots.The last ball is black.

B:We take it in turns to hit the white ball and try to hit one of the balls into the pockets,right?If I hit a sripe into a pocket first,I play stripes,don’t I?We each play our balls,stripes or spots.And then we must hit the black ball into a pocket to win.

A:That’s right.You’ve obviously watched people play before.Ok,I’ll put all the balls into the correct starting positions,and we can begin.

B:The balls have numbers on them.What does that mean?

A:That’s just for identification.We don’t need to worry about that when we are just playing for fun.

该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部