注册 登录
查看: 1464|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

019pets宠物

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zxy1367 发表于 2011-8-2 05:30:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I wish our cat enjoy being around people as much as your dog does.

B:Cats are well known for being more independent than dogs.How old is your cat now?You’ve had her longer, than we’ve had our dog.

A: She is 8 years old.She’s getting quite old.Your dog is 6,isn’t he?

B:Yes,he’s so energetic.We take him out to the park every morning and evening.I think he’d be happy to stay there all day.

A:I’m sure he would.We usually have to drag him home.

B:Your cat spends most of the day out doors,right?Do you know where she goes?She spends less time outdoors than she used to.We have no idea where she goes.She’s very secretive. Occasionally, she brings back a dead mouse.

A:Have you ever thought about having another pet?

B:The kids want a rabbit.I don’t think it would be a good idea to get a mouse or a fish.That might be too tempting for our cat.

Intermediate:

A:I’m thinking about getting a pet,but I’m really not sure which animal would be suitable.Could you give me some advice?

B:Certainly!The first thing is to be honest about how much time you can devote to your pet?Dogs are very demanding.You need to take them for walks,and they love to play.Cats,on the other hand,are more independent.

A:I’m fairly busy,so I really need an animal that I don’t need to care for very much.Actually,I’d like a pet that’s a little unusual.I don’t really want a typical pet,like a cat,dog or hamster.Do you have any suggestions?

B:Unusual pets are often more expensive to keep.Is that a problem?

A:Not really.By the way,I don’t want a pet that could be dangerous, like a tarantula or rattlesnake.

B:We have those,but I only sell them to people I know well for obvious reasons. How about a lizard? I have some that are very brightly colored , are not aggressive, and are easy to feed and look after.

A:That sounds ideal.Could you show me some?

B:Sure,come over here. As you can see, I have a wide selection of species. They can live together, if you want lizards of different kinds. Do you have a favourite color?

A:I like the red ones.What do they?

B:You can feed them on various things.They will eat small pieces of meat,but I recommend insects.You can get them from your garden, but remember that lizards eat a lot insects. I sell them here.

A:Thanks a lot.What I’ll do is find out more on line and drop by next week.

B:That’s fine.You shouldn’t make a hasty decision when choosing a pet.

该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部