查看: 1418|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

020health and fitness健康与健身

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zxy1367 发表于 2011-8-3 08:30:39 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Beginner:

A:Hello,nice to see you here at the fitness center again.What exercises are you going to do today?

B:I’m goin to do some jogging on the treadmill.Then I think I’ll do some work with the dumbbless.

A:Good idea.I’d suggest you do some crunches too. They're great for getting in shape. Make sure you do them correctly.

B:Ok,I will.Could you help me with the treadmill?I found it difficult to get the settings right last time.

A:Sure,is today only your second visit?

B:Yes,it is.I’ll be coming here regularly.I think I need regular exercise to get in shape and then to stay in shap.

A:The treadmill is excellent for helping you to build up stamina.Each time you use it, increase the distance. Don’t worry about your speed at first.You can increase that later.

B:I was told that the first time I came here,I was told not to put too much pressure on my body at first.I need to build up slowly.

A:That’s right.You don’t want to injure yourself by exercising too much or in the wrong way.Now this is how you make the settings for the treadmill.

Intermediate:

A:I think I should join in a fitness center.I am getting a little fat and I’m totally out of shape.Even a quick walk of a few 100 meters leaves me out of breath.

B:I’m afraid you’re beginning to look a little overweight.You really need to stop smoking.That’s the main reason that you’re unhealthy.

A:I guess you are right.I’ve tried stopping,but I just can’t seem to quit.

B:why don’t you try smoking one cigarette less each day?How many do you smoke each day now?

A:I smoke around 30 each day.

B:Ok,so for one month,reduce the number you smoke by one a day.At the end of this month,you’ll have quit. You should also buy a tracksuit and go jogging every morning. You don't need to jog far.

A:If I do a few exercises at home,like crunches,I’ll soon deal with this waistline.

B:Be careful when you go jogging.Don’t put yourself under too much stress.You’re still a smoker and shouldn’t do too much exercise in your condition.

A:I’ll join a fitness center.I’m sure they’ll be able to give me more advice.There’s one near my office,so I can go before and after work.I don’t want to go jogging in the street,so I’ll use a treadmill.

B:Good idea!Remember to eat healthily too.The trainers at the fitness center will be able to advise you on your diet.

该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部