查看: 1400|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

022track and field events田径

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zxy1367 发表于 2011-8-5 06:34:36 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Beginner:

A:When I was at school,I was quite good at track and field events.I was on the school team for the long jump,100 and 200 meter sprints and the javelin.

B:Really?I was quite good at the hurdles and the discus.

A:I wish that I were good at the discus,but I could rarely throw it in the right direction.I was awful!With the hurdles,I can never even jump over them.

B:I thought you were good at the jump.

A:No,I was good at the long jump.I like the sprints best.

B:Did you ever win any competitions?

A:I was regional chapion for the 100 and 200 meters.I usually did well in the long jump competitions, but I couldn’t compete with kids from other schools in the javelin.How about you?

B:I came second and third a few times in the regional championships,but I never won.Did you ever take part in the national championships for the sprinting events?

A:Yes,I did,but I didn’t do very well.I made the final in both events,but came last.At least,I made the final.I was very pleased with that.

Intermediate:

A:Do you have a copy of today’s newspaper?I want to check the results from the world athletic championship.

B:Yes,I’m just reading them myself.It’s been a great competition.We got gold medals in 3 events.

A:Yes,we won the men’s 110 meters hurdles.I watched that on TV.What other events did we win?

B:We won the men’s high jump and the women’s 1500 meters.

A:That’s great!Those athletes must train for years to get into peak physical condition. They must be terribly disappointed if they don’t win.

B:The woman who won the 1500 meters also broke the world record by 2 seconds.

A:That’s amasing!Were any other records broken?

B:A Russian man broke the discus record by a few centimeters.Our best athlete broke his personal best in the long jump,but it only got him third place.

A:Did you see the final of the men’s 100 meters?It was very exciting!One competitor made 2 false starts.

B:Was he disqualified?

A:Yes,he was.I imagine he must be very angry with himself for that.

该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部