查看: 1760|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

025festivals节日

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zxy1367 发表于 2011-8-8 17:21:58 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Beginner:

A:How do you celebrate National Day in your country?

B:There are parades in most cities and people fly the national flag from almost every public building.

A:What kind of parades are there?

B:The parades are usually military ones,but sometimes there are processions of people carrying flags and singing patriotic songs. What do you do on National Day in your country?

A:We don’thave an National Day.

B:Really?That’s unusual.

A:I guess it is.most countries have one,but we don’t.

B:Actually,even though we have parades,most people just use the National Day holiday to visit family or go shopping.In the evening,many people watch special TV shows which celebrate National Day.

Intermediate:

A:Is everything ready for the Christmas party?

B:Almost.I’ve put up the decorations and we’ve decorated the Christmas tree wth plenty of tinsel and baubles.

A:I like the big star on the top of the tree.I’ll put the presents under the tree later.How’s the food?

B:I’ve prepared most of it already and we’ve got plenty of snack foods,you know, crisps, biscuits, and things. Are you going to make the punch?

A:yes,I’ve bought all the things to go in it.It won’t take long to make.How many people are coming to the party?

B:I think everyone will be coming.Dave can’t come,because he has to go to his parents’ home and they live in Scotland.

A:Do we have Christmas pudding?.

B:Yes,we do.I hope we have enough for everyone.Did you send out all your Christmas cards in time?

A:Yes,I did.I sent most of them a week ago.I’ve brought some with me to the party to give to people in person.

B:I did the same.I spent hours yesterday evening wrapping presents.I hope I didn’t forget to buy anyone something.

A:I hope you didn’t forget mine!

该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
柳蒜 发表于 2011-8-8 18:09:31 | 只看该作者
long time no  come !! great work. 3Q

评分

参与人数 1金币 +12 收起 理由
zxy1367 + 12 you better come