查看: 1287|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

026special occasions特殊场合

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zxy1367 发表于 2011-8-9 05:31:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Beginner:

A:Is everything ready for Billy’s birthday party?

B:Yes,I finished making the birthday cake and I’ve put all the things on the table.Did you find the party hats?

A:Yes,I did.I’ve put one on the table for each child.I put up the big”Happy Birthday”sign too.

B:Thanks!Do you think we have enough for the kids to eat and drink?

A:I’m sure that there’s enough food here to feed an army!

B:That birthday cake looks wonderful,but you haven’t put any candles on it yet.

A:Thanks for reminding me.I’ve prepared some party games for the children too.

B:I’ve brought a tape with lots of children’s songs on it.

A:Hopefully, that will keep everyone happy.

Intermediate:

A:How should we commemorate the centenary of the founding of the university.We have been given quite a large budget to pay for some events.

B:We should certainly hold a big party for professors and students.We could have a firework display.

A:Do you think that we should invite alumni and former professors?

B:If we do,too many people might attend.Perhaps we should invite all of them,but make a small charge to attend.

A:Good idea!We should also hold a series of presentations.We could have presentations on the history of the university,the courses we offer,and our links wth other universities.

B:Good idea!I think we should also have presentations by former students on how their experience here helped them in their lives.

A:We could have another on the successes of graduates from here.

B:I think that we could also produce some merchandise for the centenary,you know, T-shirts, mugs, plates, pens, and things like that.

A:That’s an excellent idea!Hopefully, we would be able to make a profit. A few professors and students are writing a book on the history of the university.

B:I’m looking forward to reading that.We could have book signings by famous professors and alumni.

A:A group of students from the art and music faculty are producing a short film.

B:I’m sure that will be very popular.Ok,let’s think about how we can put these ideas into practice.

该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部