请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

注册 登录
查看: 2903|回复: 3

2018年雅思口语新题:近海活动(an activity near the sea)

[复制链接]
IELTS哥 发表于 2018-1-30 08:55:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本文带来雅思口语高分范文,part2话题为近海活动(Describe an activity near the sea)
地道的考官级口语话题范文是口语复习必备资料。

怎样迅速get到native speaker的口语范文精髓呢?
1.native speaker的地道用词2.丰富灵活的动词,3.高分句型并熟练背诵之。
Describe an activity near the sea
you should say:
What it is
What you should prepare
And explain how you feel about it

雅思口语参考范文:
Ok, well I’d say the activity I probably like most when I’m on the beach is…beach volleyball / frisbee 飞碟 / making sand castles 建造沙堡/ simply just lying on a deck chair 躺椅and listening to the sound of the waves.Unfortunately, I don’t (really) get that much of a chance to(我没有那么多机会) play it, because I live quite far from the coast.…so I only get the chance to play/do it when I’m on holiday, which is probably only about once or twice a year (or something左右).It would be nice to do it more often, but what with work and everything(但由于工作和种种原因), it’s just not possible.(But anyway), as for who I play it with, well what normally happens is that I start playing with a few of my friends who are with me on holiday, and then other people at the beach see us and ask if they can join (in).Or it’s the other way round, you know, I’ll see people playing and ask to join (in).
The reason I enjoy it so much is that it’s just so fun, especially jumping around in the sand,…what (also) makes it fun is that It’s something that I normally don’t get the chance to do.The other cool thing about it is that you can dive for the ball (鱼跃救球) and land softly in the sand, whereas而 if you tried doing that on a hard surface like concrete 混凝土, it would be extremely painful, as you can imagine! (就像你可以想象的!)It’s also really good exercise, 这是很好的锻炼and I always feel (absolutely) exhausted 累死了after playing it.
It’s also a good way to make friends, because as I mentioned just now, I often end up playing with other people on the beach……and afterwards we might hang out for a bit……

回复

使用道具 举报

chenxiaoyi 发表于 2019-2-20 17:09:55 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

rrrrrrose 发表于 2019-8-21 11:55:25 | 显示全部楼层
回复赚金币哦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

wilson2023 发表于 2024-1-6 15:50:02 | 显示全部楼层
好好好,太棒啦
回复 支持 反对