请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

注册 登录
查看: 9549|回复: 15

2018雅思口语题库新题:Describe a time you went to a place crowded with people...

[复制链接]
IELTS哥 发表于 2018-1-30 08:56:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本期为雅思口语题库part2话题范文汇总之:Describe a time you went to a place crowded with people(拥挤的地方),
Describe a time you went to a place crowded with people.
You should say
Where it was
When you went there
What you did there
And explain why you went there / how you felt about the crowded place

1.适用人群:全适用
2.主题:曼哈顿唐人街
3.故事线:唐人街位于纽约的曼哈顿。这是全国最拥挤的地方之一,也有很多人来这里参观。
The Chinatown is located in Manhattan in New York. This is one of the most crowded places in the country and a good number of people visit there. This is mostly a neighbourhood in Manhattan and surrounded by some other residential and commercial areas. This is also the home of Chinese people living in New York. It appears as a nice candidate task card for me. I will talk about this place in a brief.
I visited this place a couple of months ago. I went there to meet one of my Chinese mates and greet her on her birthday. She studies marketing with us at the university. It was difficult for me to seek out the location at the beginning. The entire area was crowded with lots of people and the majority of them were Chinese. They were speaking in their own language while some of them were speaking English as well. The shops and the sellers were interesting.
I went there with Jim, Silvia, Blake, David, and Rocky. In fact, we were invited to the birthday party of our Chinese friend Chunhua. She invited us to attend the party and after her demands, we went there. It was a trouble to find out the location. All the places appeared similar to us and getting the right holding was extremely difficult for us. But finally, we reached Chunhua’s place. It was a nice evening.
The feelings were mixed. In fact, it was the very first visit to any Chinese home. So, I could not think what to do or how to respond. Besides, travelling to the crowded place was another exciting event. I have not seen such a crowd before. People were everywhere and all of them were Chinese. At first, I was a bit anxious but gradually everything turned normal.

回复

使用道具 举报

SLiu16 发表于 2018-1-31 23:18:42 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

SLiu16 发表于 2018-1-31 23:19:25 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

mary123 发表于 2018-5-23 11:14:55 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册