请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

注册 登录
查看: 4353|回复: 8

2018雅思口语5月题库新题 competition you want to take part in

[复制链接]
IELTS哥 发表于 2018-6-30 10:30:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
古语有云:有话题岂能无范文,有范文岂能无解读?请看小编为大家带来的2018年5-8月雅思口语part 2新题解析:Describe a competition you want to take part in希望参加的比赛。
You should say
What it is
When will it take
Where will it take
雅思口语话题之思路解析
如果快速确定主题呢?有一个小的建议,就是拿“吃”作文章。全世界最通行无阻的文化中,美食一定是其中之一饿了。说难忘的经历,吃到了美食;说崇拜的人,一个名厨;说喜欢的电视节目,舌尖上的中国。总之一切围绕着吃进行。当然,这个答题策略有赖于平时对该主题的各类话题词汇的系统整理搜集,否则临场答题时容易卡壳。
如果雅思口语里说各种talent competition你嫌俗气,那么就来参加个大胃王(biggest eater)比赛吧,绝对清新脱俗。比赛的好处嘛… 嗯,虽然满脑袋蹦出来的都是伤害身体的情节,不过使劲儿想,还是有很酷的一面的,比如周游世界各种比赛各种吃,对于foodie来讲,应该是天堂了吧…… 如果顺便破个世界纪录,拿个奖什么的,岂不更帅了:
雅思口语话题之范文
I’ve always wanted to sign up for the speed eating contest, you know, where contestants clash to eat as much as possible in a short period of time.
I first heard about this competition on TV, it was held in Japan, and a bunch of pretty girls were sitting at a table, pigging out on noodles. At first, the sight of it just made me full, you know, I was like, ‘That’s disguising. Why would someone eat like that?’ However, later, when I think about it, it could be pretty fun. I mean, I get to eat all those food for free, like donuts, apple pies, cup cakes, hamburgers, pizza, seafood and things like that. And best part is, I can fly around the world to all those interesting places to enter the competition, I heard this activity is super popular in America, it’s more like a tradition there. Plus, I think it’s pretty cool if I can set a new world record, although I know it’s highly unlikely. Another thing I like about this competition is that, I might meet quite a few interesting people. You know, some girls who take part in this kind of competition have super big stomach, but they barely put on any weight no matter how much they eat. I really want to meet them and find out their secrets.
雅思口语话题之语言点
clash = to come together and fight or compete in a contest
例如:The two sets of supporters clashed outside the stadium.
pig out on something = (informal) to eat too much food
例如:They pigged out on pizza.
unlikely = not likely to happen; not probable
例如:It's most (= very) unlikely that she'll arrive before seven.
The project seemed unlikely to succeed.

回复

使用道具 举报

rrrrrrose 发表于 2019-8-21 11:50:04 | 显示全部楼层
回复赚金币哦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

rrrrrrose 发表于 2019-8-21 13:07:51 | 显示全部楼层

回复赚金币哦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

shuren163 发表于 2020-2-22 17:12:35 | 显示全部楼层