《每日英语第180期》英汉互译:(2011年10月20日)

[复制链接]
mikimayan 发表于 2011-10-20 19:00:17 | 只看该作者
checheck the answer!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

俏然无声0412 发表于 2011-10-20 19:59:52 | 只看该作者
1.我认为会计不仅仅是记录历史数据,分析数据,编制财务报表。更重要的是会计人员需要把相关的可靠的数据与信息及时地有效地呈现给信息的使用者。
8 A4 x' i' C1 e  V; j3 {: wI think that accounting is more than just record history data, it is also analysis the data and prepare financial statements. The more important thing is that accountants have to present relatively reliable data and information to users validly and timely.* d, \) Z1 k& k5 B: j% c4 C) Q
' j% B) c& d+ B. K
2.当其他同龄的孩子过着饭来张口衣来伸手的日子时,我已经开始靠劳动赚取自己的零用钱了。0 @  y' W- @5 M! S
When other peers live a dependent life, I have already lived on my own.2 Q( M. H" B* y; X

/ o  S: B  ^  N: n" `  Y3 W3.我善于和人打交道,大多数和我相处的人都认为我能够站在他们角度想问题,为他们考虑。
6 ^- a- ?  I+ aI am good at communication and most of people think that I can think about the issues at their position.; w, {9 p+ g. h" [& f2 o+ Q
) |# D( u  v/ P" Z+ f8 h" |  ^
4.作为青年志愿者协会的一员,我参加学校公益演出,积极发动同学为印尼难民捐衣捐物。" y+ w8 \0 e" {- D' l
As a member of young volunteer association, I take part in charity performance in school and encourage students denote clothes and things to refugees in Indonesia.
# w+ e+ a" g# w2 M: v% m7 V: T 8 t, n/ b3 ~' n; Q7 _
5.经过这次比赛我对企业的创立和经营有了直观的了解;对“企业模拟经营”有浓厚的兴趣,在该领域也取得了一定的研究成绩。
) Y; x* |! p8 ?( p. M7 JI knew about the construction and management of corporations through this competition; I am interested in 'Corporation imitation management' and obtain some achievements in this field.
; X) f  d' \1 e3 n0 b) X2 R$ Q ; f2 {9 d8 j% |7 j
6.我特别希望能为中国的慈善事业做出贡献,并把将来能够去NPO特别是charity工作划入了未来职业前景规划的一部分。& q( |/ Q" w8 O5 `  F' `
I hope that I can make contributions to the charity in China and plan to go to NPO as a future career plan.

评分

参与人数 1金币 +30 收起 理由
IELTS哥 + 30 不错!

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

狂派蒹葭 发表于 2011-10-20 20:56:58 | 只看该作者
1.我认为会计不仅仅是记录历史数据,分析数据,编制财务报表。更重要的是会计人员需要把相关的可靠的数据与信息及时地有效地呈现给信息的使用者。. T( C6 w& C+ W: F' v- t
I think that accounting is not only historical data, analyze data, prepare financial statements,but also more importantly is the accounting  need to timely and effectively present user a relevant and reliable data and information. 4 ]9 _8 Y$ W' s$ A" ^" L; H
" X8 ~4 d0 J+ Y0 L
2.当其他同龄的孩子过着饭来张口衣来伸手的日子时,我已经开始靠劳动赚取自己的零用钱了。% m5 O7 ~( e' \9 k
When other same age children living in clothing to hand food to mouth life , I have started self-reliant.* V2 S7 F2 E. j5 v. r( |

( c8 l' x0 n) M( m- s3.我善于和人打交道,大多数和我相处的人都认为我能够站在他们角度想问题,为他们考虑。
* C3 n! D7 l) ?0 E/ O. ]- S* S: i$ KI am good at dealing with people and most living together people think I will stand on their perspective to deal with problem and consider for them. 6 ^  _0 v' O8 C8 T+ c

- {0 w6 l7 {$ C( M4.作为青年志愿者协会的一员,我参加学校公益演出,积极发动同学为印尼难民捐衣捐物。' t  {' o) c! U+ B# i; c
As member of Young Volunteers Association , I attended public school performance, and actively mobilize students donate cloth 、money and materials to Indonesia Refugees .
* }* n3 l0 Y8 V
2 I6 }. l  c6 o
& ~: C5 H  j. i% \  j5.经过这次比赛我对企业的创立和经营有了直观的了解;对“企业模拟经营”有浓厚的兴趣,在该领域也取得了一定的研究成绩。
7 |1 ^, `$ t" LAfter this game I have an intuitive understanding in creation and operation of company ;  has a strong interest and get some achievements of "enterprise simulation management". $ P# _0 |# H* t6 n6 N
2 k! S2 W5 B) W, y
6.我特别希望能为中国的慈善事业做出贡献,并把将来能够去NPO特别是charity工作划入了未来职业前景规划的一部分。) i% O% z" r5 T/ |" ?( U9 i
In particular, I hope to contribute to charity in China and put the plan of be able to work for the NPO particular charity into my part of future career prospects , .% W. x3 ~9 T  ?+ X$ @( O; V% t

评分

参与人数 1金币 +25 收起 理由
IELTS哥 + 25 还可以,加油

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

尘封踏雪 发表于 2011-10-20 21:55:05 | 只看该作者
1、I hold that do not merely the history data ,analysis data and write finance table was recorded by accountancy,more important which accountancy need about reliably data and information was timely and effective show to information user.
0 S2 I0 m6 h( o) U2、I have started to make money by labor while same years old children have only to open one's mouth to be fed and hold out one's hands to be dressed.+ y" h% p% e  u
3、I am good at dealiing with people and most people who get along with me that i able to stand their point of view consider issues for them.$ W$ \7 V9 p9 A% B6 Q3 p
4、As one of young volunteer association I attend public school perfomance and actively moblize students was donated money and clothes for the refugoes in indonesia.( N* Y/ d9 a' z; ~$ f
5、After the match ,i founded and business with an intntive understanding ,the "Enterprise visual management "has strong interest and i had some research achievements in the field., H8 j- s" h. I- o
6、I special  wish that i will contrubited to chinese charity and a section of i will come to NPO or especially charity work in the furture work plan.

评分

参与人数 1金币 +24 收起 理由
IELTS哥 + 24 继续努力

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Joanne小小茵 发表于 2011-10-20 22:47:33 | 只看该作者
too long...omg:Q:Q
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

宅男費電 发表于 2011-10-20 22:51:23 | 只看该作者
1.我认为会计不仅仅是记录历史数据,分析数据,编制财务报表。更重要的是会计人员需要把相关的可靠的数据与信息及时地有效地呈现给信息的使用者。
. L& H7 i% i# N5 l- }6 [- q0 OI think that accounting is not only recording and analysing historical data,writing financial statement.More importantly,accountants should present the relevant data and information to the users efficiently.0 E" B7 O6 U: N
2.当其他同龄的孩子过着饭来张口衣来伸手的日子时,我已经开始靠劳动赚取自己的零用钱了。
* k) N* Q$ o- h9 YWhen other peers lived a parasites' life,I had already earned pocket money by labor.( a2 i; o$ w# Q* ]2 N9 P5 N, I+ c
( f. S  V; K* p; ?- F) r/ G
3.我善于和人打交道,大多数和我相处的人都认为我能够站在他们角度想问题,为他们考虑
& d6 J* M4 U& n  Z) @I am good at communicating with people,majority of individuals who getted around with me think I can think by their angle and consider for them.& c( q( V7 j/ ^) }
4.作为青年志愿者协会的一员,我参加学校公益演出,积极发动同学为印尼难民捐衣捐物。
  W* |6 C' n( M; p9 w- K  TAs a member of Youth Volunteers Association,I participated school benefit performances and motivate students to donor money and garment to Indonesia.
6 B# G7 i2 h8 Y% s* O5.经过这次比赛我对企业的创立和经营有了直观的了解;对“企业模拟经营”有浓厚的兴趣,在该领域也取得了一定的研究成绩。
& n) ]' S* V2 r0 l: r+ y- {According to this match,I get a more straight understanding about founding and operating enterprises;  develop a keen interest of"Enterprise Management Simulation" and achieve some research results.
5 h% N% D+ t) @! G  ^6.我特别希望能为中国的慈善事业做出贡献,并把将来能够去NPO特别是charity工作划入了未来职业前景规划的一部分。
: r4 Q- T1 ]: ?2 J- {/ }1 |I really hope for making contribution to China's charity, and include working in NPO especially charity to future career plan.

评分

参与人数 1金币 +30 收起 理由
IELTS哥 + 30 不错,出了第二句 by labor

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

柒落安 发表于 2011-10-20 23:28:03 | 只看该作者
留言。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

悦_and_悦 发表于 2011-10-21 00:50:12 | 只看该作者
I consider that accountants not only record history data, analyze them, and project financial statement. The more important, accountants need to present the relatively credible data and information to the users efficiently and in time.
8 y8 X9 \1 w4 D% G" f& X6 {& ?7 F5 D
When other children at same age were living on their parents, I had started to earn my own pocket money by labor.
0 y; G. D- h( Q' L6 n; Z
+ W9 l% b' h/ V& `' d' b; F3 v2 [- ZI am good at communicating with people. Most of who get along with me believe that I can stand on their side and think for them.
& l( p6 ^( R- P$ P8 [( Q4 [/ E7 _, m, O+ V
As a member of Young Pioneer Union, I take part in commonwealth shows in college, and actively summon schoolmates to donate clothes and commodities to Indonesian refugees.& R2 @% |$ d1 J: m  H* `
, I# M7 S/ M: n) q9 Q; `
Through this contest, I get to know the establishment and management of the enterprise directly, become into "stimulated enterprise magagement", and get some research achievements in this field.
8 s) r' ?) V6 a3 e* j: `& W( U7 `% H+ Z9 t
I particularly hope that I can contribute to Chinese philanthropy, and consider going to NPO, especially the charity department as partly prospection of my future career.1 d' {* G+ |/ y& o, O# b

评分

参与人数 1金币 +24 收起 理由
IELTS哥 + 24 加油!

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

sophia_bakery 发表于 2011-10-21 10:07:48 | 只看该作者
1.我认为会计不仅仅是记录历史数据,分析数据,编制财务报表。更重要的是会计人员需要把相关的可靠的数据与信息及时地有效地呈现给信息的使用者。- w% y7 {8 u1 g3 w9 U% b" }
In my opinion, accounting is not only about recording datas, analyzing statistics and drawing up balance forms. The more important thing is that accountants should provide reliable statistics and infrmation to the users.' Z, }" W# _, a  b+ h
2.当其他同龄的孩子过着饭来张口衣来伸手的日子时,我已经开始靠劳动赚取自己的零用钱了。/ i5 w( R4 k' f1 z5 D  S# A
I had earned small money by my own labor when other kids on my age all depended on parents.; A6 V4 K. y) f1 o; Q. n% e
3.我善于和人打交道,大多数和我相处的人都认为我能够站在他们角度想问题,为他们考虑
! u9 |( P6 |/ E; ~  lI am good at dealing with people, most of them believe that I can take their piont of view and make consideration for them. 5 w" m/ j  `8 d/ R/ P
4.作为青年志愿者协会的一员,我参加学校公益演出,积极发动同学为印尼难民捐衣捐物。
3 t! a9 m' p2 ]As a member of Youth Volunteers Association, I took part of charitable performances in school and called my schoolmates to donate clothes and goods for Indonesian refugees.+ I- Y' _) W: j- H) w
5.经过这次比赛我对企业的创立和经营有了直观的了解;对“企业模拟经营”有浓厚的兴趣,在该领域也取得了一定的研究成绩。
$ ], x' M( r3 B* G! s5 o  C+ X
2 }1 h+ Z* X  J6.我特别希望能为中国的慈善事业做出贡献,并把将来能够去NPO特别是charity工作划入了未来职业前景规划的一部分。
7 d! }( z& E( L" Y# ~; i9 B3 N5 a( H

评分

参与人数 1金币 +20 收起 理由
IELTS哥 + 20

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

erin 发表于 2011-10-21 12:46:23 | 只看该作者
1.I think an accountant's work is not only recording and analysing the data, what more, is to provide the relevant credible informations to the user timely." b5 U8 l' }8 F- k
2.I have earn the pin money by part time jobs, when the other peers lived depend on their parents totally.
6 l9 {/ `8 c* f2 }! w, L+ m3.I am good at communicating with others, which makes people, who get along with me, think I could put myself in their shoes.
* ~% {4 f) b5 X2 @' ]4 t3 q' X4.As a member of Youth Volunteers Association, I attended the charitable performance and started a fund-raising for Indonesia refugees.
, h+ Z8 z8 ]8 \+ J0 H5 F5.Through the competition, I had an ocular understanding with the founding and managing of an enterprise, am interested in "Simulation of Enterprise Management" as well as achieved good research results to some extent.# {9 `& u: X+ O, W: M# s
6.I wish I could dedicate myself to charities of China, and working for NPO, especially in charity,  goes into my plans of career.

评分

参与人数 1金币 +24 收起 理由
IELTS哥 + 24 继续努力!

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部