打印 上一主题 下一主题

时尚英语09章

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zxy1367 发表于 2011-4-11 03:40:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
09. blue

blue blue la mue blue ......

What comes to mind when you think of blue?

Blue is a cool color. It's not necessarily cold, but I definitely think It's cool. Clear blue skies on Autumn days are nice. Salty blue water next warm islands, anybody feels swim. If you swim too long in cold water, well, your lips can turn blue. oops.. I guess blue can also be associated with being down. Someone might tell you that he is feeling blue today. You can have the monday blues when things are just tougher than other days of the week. You can be in low spirits or blue , because your friiend hasn't called you in a while. oh..but If your friend calls suddenly and you totally didn't expected, they might be calling out of the blue. that would be a nice surprise. I think I'll call someone today. Someone I haven't talked with a while. just a catch up..

hum....

Talk about it. when you hear the word blue, what comes to your mind? How does the color blue make you feel? what else some things that are blue? Do you know any idioms that use the word blue? What else some colors that are similar to blue? What do you think out of the blue means? What does I'm feeling blue mean? Do you ever get the monday blues?

该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
Judi_Yu 发表于 2011-4-11 14:41:49 | 只看该作者
Blue makes me feel clam and peaceful. I like blue for it is the color of the sea and the sea means the sunshine and beach to me and it will be a happy hour if you are having a nice holiday by the sea to see the blue ocean and the beautiful sunset. While Blues is a kind of music that can touch your soul gently and relax the tied nurves, I'd like to listen to some blues after work to relax myself.

评分

参与人数 1金币 +20 收起 理由
zxy1367 + 20 原创内容

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
心墨笔落 发表于 2011-4-12 15:58:18 | 只看该作者
Blue is the colour of the sky.When i hear the word blue ,I aways image that a could floated in the blue sky .I love to look up at the sky with some long white lines smeared across .I want to be a little bird ,just because crave for the blue sky.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| zxy1367 发表于 2011-4-12 16:24:21 | 只看该作者
回复 心墨笔落 的帖子

啊噢~今天分都发完啦~,明天补发~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

心墨笔落 发表于 2011-4-12 23:11:33 | 只看该作者
回复 zxy1367 的帖子

没关系啦~没有分也支持~嘻嘻~
回复 支持 反对