跳转到指定楼层
楼主
Iris中意零自信 发表于 2011-12-22 19:48:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我是12.10号的烤鸭,成绩为L6.5 R6 W6 S6% l. ]) R5 U# H# ~
因为申请英国大学的要求是最低6.5,但是我这分数差0.5就到6.5了,觉得十分可惜
, z; Z3 |+ T1 d2 y5 \. f, H我现在不知道是复议写作好还是口语好,希望大家给我一些建议。5 _# i1 N5 x/ X* R
; m8 Z  `8 [, C( A$ m. V- y
口语:
# y7 W8 W4 i# f3 U8 `- S( J/ V考试之前我找了一个环球的退役考官帮我上了2个小时的课,他觉得我的水平是有6.5的" d( [& ]% {8 r  D  K
而且考试的时候我是觉得说的不错的
# m* N9 U$ ~9 t- ~' E但是我是周一早上8:30的第一个考生,会不会有压分呀
! K" K) k( t; s) K( F* H7 R( B3 H+ T5 b8 }) {/ ]$ b5 s
写作:+ b. g& D, y: g/ l- D
当时拿到题目是关于环保放面的觉得还挺好写的,我记得大作文作文纸都写满了4 J( p& i- G8 s7 U7 `
事后我大致的回忆了一下,会贴在下面。
+ y, l" r4 D! F% ]. v希望大家帮我建议一下是复议写作还是口语的几率比较大 谢谢了- F" e: s" H* B' }
. A; l  Y5 v7 A; E6 u5 o+ [
  Nowadays we are living in a society with rapidly development and people can do some things which they cannot do before. But some activities really harm to plants and animals. Some people believe that it’s too late to come up some solutions to deal with this problem; others hold an adverse perspective on the same issue. As far as I’m concerned, both of these views should be taken into consideration.
6 \4 v! _( L1 R) f  What we cannot deny is that some kinds of human activities have negative effect in some aspects. For example, some businessmen in order to construct buildings and make a large amount of profit, they cut down a large number of timbers from forests and deforestation always contribute to soil erosion and some problems. In addition, some people manage to get animal’s fur such as foxes and bear, and then selling them to earn money. Some species are endangered and even die out. However, we still need to come up some ideas to protect the rest of the species.
) y7 `8 i4 s" p% i% N  A sentence goes actions speak louder than words. It is obligated to protect the plants and animal species. Both individuals and government should shoulder the responsibility to protect the environment. From the individual side, several things should be mentioned. People need to develop their awareness. When they calculate how much they earn, they need to think about how many plants and animals they damage and kill. In addition, people also need to make some advertisements to advocate the general public to join this group. Media’s energy always the effective way to separate what we want to say. From the government aspect, they need make some special areas to protect some valuable plants and animals in the city center or rural areas. They also should carry out some policies such as limited the number of private cars. Because the carbon dioxide which emitted from cars always cause global warming and make negative effect on the plants and animals. ( P' T8 T/ E. g% r+ [
  In conclusion, protecting the environment is not only individual’s obligation but also the whole society’s responsibility. ………… (还有一句话不太记得了 大概是让社会变得更美好之类的)) Q7 L/ [7 R5 R- `0 F
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
橙秧秧 发表于 2011-12-23 09:30:36 | 只看该作者
嗯,写作我不知道,但是口语至少要听力高于口语1.5分机会才比较大吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
IELTS哥 发表于 2011-12-23 20:36:50 | 只看该作者
帮你转发微博咯,可以看看大家的意见3 {1 d' g" i0 Z, `" r