查看: 1483|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

时尚英语10章

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zxy1367 发表于 2011-4-12 09:24:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Black and White

All colors are special, but there are something about black and white. And I am talking about the combination here that has real power.

Black and white make people focus, they say that most people dream in black and white, I wonder why that is. My theory is that the details of the dream, for example, what color someone’s socks are, while those details are not as important as the meaning of the dream, but I am no expert.

But back to “black and white”, do you like black and white photography? I started to get into black and white photography when I was in the eighth grade. I would spend hours in the darkroom developing pictures that I shot, so I fell in love with black and white before high school.

I can go on and on about white or black by themselves, but the combination of the two, whether in newspapers, films, or United States police cars, well, it seems like the individual colors become more powerful when used together. I guess that is the truth of all colors. Colors have their own meanings when they are alone, but put them together and their meanings might change completely.

Talk about it:

What comes to your mind when you hear black or white or the powerful combination “black and white”? What are some things that are black and white? Do you know any idioms that use the word “black and white”? What do you think of black and white photographs? Do you prefer them or color photographs? Have you ever watched a black and white movie or TV program? Some people are said to be color-blind, what do you think this means? How would it affect you if you suddenly lost the ability to see colors? What are some color combinations that you like?

该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享1 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
Judi_Yu 发表于 2011-4-12 11:58:57 | 只看该作者
when it comes to the black and white movies, I would like to say about the movies of the early age in hollywood. The first movie I watched when I was in high school is Gone With The Wind. It changed my view over foreign movies , I started to love foreign movies whether it is English or French. I could hardly imagine a girl with 70/100 scors in English was amazed by foreign language movie and she had no other experience of watching Chinese movies except the Hongkong movies of zhouxingchi.  
Fotunataly, my English teacher is a big Movie Fans , so , he shared a lot of movies with his class, and he told us to digest the meaningful and beautiful scrinprints , the diaulogs and love songs.

Black and white makes me feel firm about a picture. The original information of something delivers to our eyes without any colorful defination. While the mother nature is courful itself, the colors make the world more beautuful and attractive. I can stand losing my ability to see colors. So ,enjoy the courful world and learn to appriciate the black and white world, that is what our human being 's gift .

评分

参与人数 1金币 +16 收起 理由
zxy1367 + 16 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部