查看: 1700|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

时尚英语13章

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zxy1367 发表于 2011-4-15 03:55:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
13 Asking questions

Knowing how to ask questions is so important. I usually start an English class by writing questions on the blackboard, with words like who,what,when,where,why,how and which.

The most simple conversation is made up of questions, for a conversation to take place,for it to flow smoothly, questions are needed. Questions are like spark that light the fire,questions are like the gas that keeps conversation moving,questions are like the steering wheel that allow you to move your conversation car in any direction.

Is there something you want to know ? or to be curious about how things work?I think humans are eternally curious, we want to know about things.My youngest child has a favorite word-why.He always asks questions,sometimes his questions drive me crazy:why do we have to go to school?why do we have to wear shoes?why no so big?

ah, I answer as much as I can. Sometimes I wish you would not ask so many questions,but I am going out of having burning sense of curiosity, then the world has wonder,and it is wonderful.

Questions are the key to good communication and great conversation.Do you want to know the best question I have asked?Twelve years ago, I asked someone this question, and I am so glad she answered yes. The question, are you sure you really want to know?It was: will you marry me?Now I am happy .

Talk about it:

1)Is it easy to ask people questions?

2)Have you ever asked someone a question and then should

3)Have you ever been really happy that to ask a question?

4)Has a question ever prevented a big misunderstanding for you?

5)Are you a curious person?

6)If you are curious about something,do you try to get an answer?

7)What do you do when you ask something and you don't want answer?

8)There was expansion,"curiosity kills the cat",what do you think it means?do you agree with it?

该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享1 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
心墨笔落 发表于 2011-4-15 05:32:59 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 心墨笔落 于 2011-4-15 05:33 编辑

"Ask and answer"is a very important event for everybody's life.I always think about that can I ask a question in this way?because I worry about my friends will feel disconcerted ,due to we have the diferent culture.Sometimes embarrassing questions cause discomfort.
In addition, I think the British English is over polite, i have to use polite language in my daily life.Because tactful expression is very important in English.Sometimes it makes me feel troublesome,such as  when"I want to buy something",I will say "I'd like sth,please."or 'Do you mind giving me sth?"

评分

参与人数 1金币 +20 收起 理由
zxy1367 + 20 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部