查看: 2132|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

时尚英语话题14章

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zxy1367 发表于 2011-4-16 18:28:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
14 Self-improvement-upgrating your life

If you are given some money to fix up your residence, your apartment or house,what would you do?Would you get some new wall-paper?would you get some new light fixtures? would you get some new furniture? these kinds of things are called home improvements.

If you are given time and money to upgrate yourself, what would you do?learning a new language?exercise more?buy some new shoes?go on a diet?take up a new hobby?take sing lessons?what do you think about self-improvement?

I love trying to do new things, or learning new skills, I love the feelings of learning something new, it makes me feel like I am a complete person. and it doesn't have to be something big either, it could be something small, but still important.For example, I have been thinking about going to the dentist for a long time,but I get up to courage and actually went the other day. It was nice to finally have my teeth cleaned.

Anyway, these things are all related to self-improvement.

Is there anything at the top of your list of things to do to improve yourself?

Talk about it:

1)what would you like to improve by yourself?

2)what can you do to upgrate your life?

3)It's self-improvement always expensive?

4)what are some low cost ways to improve yourself?

5)Do you have any relationships that could be improved?

6)How could you improve your home?

7)Is there anything you can do to improve your health?

8)what do you think of self-help books? have you ever read one?

9)Do you often think of ways to improve yourself?

该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
心墨笔落 发表于 2011-4-19 15:47:46 | 只看该作者
I love trying to do new things. these will be the opportunity and chalenge for me. I'll enjoy the life by our new hobby.Certainly,we can know some new friends while we have new courses or some new exercises.

评分

参与人数 1金币 +20 收起 理由
zxy1367 + 20 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
flora 发表于 2011-5-1 17:09:12 | 只看该作者
:P  I prefer to take yoga lessons when free cause it's good for health and itself is a healhy lifestyle. Besides, yoga can relieve our stress and we'll also stay fit if we keep on it.

评分

参与人数 1金币 +30 收起 理由
zxy1367 + 30 原创内容

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部