查看: 1734|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

时尚英语话题15章

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zxy1367 发表于 2011-4-17 04:51:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
15 Pet peeves

I don't complain that often, it's just not my style. But sometimes I just have to get what's bothering me off my chest! Maybe today is a good chance to talk about my pet peeves. Today, I'll invent a little bit, I hope you don't mind. Do you have any pet peeves? You know those things you often complain about, those things that don't seem to go away, or those things that bug you over and over again. Like, people who talk on their cell phones at the movies'--that really irritates me! Or, people who don't use their turn signals when they make a turn or change lings--what are they thinking! Or, you know what aggravates me? People who wear sunglasses in the subway--what's up with that? Or, people who don't wash their hands after they go to the bathroom--come on, guys! Or, litter bugs, just put your trash into trash can--how hard could that be?

Talk about it:

Do you have things that frequently bother you? Are there any pet peeves you can mention to your friends? What is a pet peeve? How do you react when someone bothers you? Do you complain a lot? Do you complain about big things or little things? What are some small things that bother you? How do you deal with your pet peeves? Do litter bugs bother you? What bothers you when people are driving?

该贴已经同步到 zxy1367的微博
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
心墨笔落 发表于 2011-4-18 15:59:07 | 只看该作者
I seldom complain about sth. sometime complaint only bring bad mood.
"Pet peeves"I can't understand very clearly,is it means that sth i really can't bear it?And this situation happened in the past or it is happening now.
I am not sure.

评分

参与人数 1金币 +20 收起 理由
zxy1367 + 20 原创内容

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部