查看: 2513|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

这是我写的一篇预测题里的大作文,麻烦大家帮我看看这能够得几分!非常感谢!!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
卢嘉媚 发表于 2012-4-15 12:16:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
5金币
Topic: Some people think students can benefit from private secondary schools. Others believe they have negative effects on the society as a whole. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5 \8 D1 {$ S- h0 D3 E( u1 t  m2 _/ @( N* x; k
正文:With the development of society, the general public has been placing more emphasis on education, especially secondary schools. However, as the limited number of public secondary schools can not catch up with the increasing demands for secondary schooling, the private secondary schools have set up in a rapid succession years and accepted a number of students. Some people assert that private secondary schools are beneficial to students while other suppose that they do harm to the whole society. In this paper, I will discuss this issue and then show my own opinion.
1 }8 V5 q8 F- U+ F6 {9 x. |- h- N) B7 y3 Z1 c: M& d. l' q3 r
It is reasonable that some people think private secondary schools have negative effects on the whole society. To begin with, the expenditure on private secondary schools would be higher than the public ones. So parents have to be under the stresses from their children’s educations, which may trigger many personal crisis such as physical and psychological problems. Moreover, some private secondary schools are poor in facilities and teaching staff due to a lack of financial support from government. They can provide neither environment nor access to their students.
8 X9 [% S9 j1 t6 ]( X* `" |/ [3 e
Even though there are some disadvantages when sending children to private secondary schools, it is still an irresistible trend that private secondary schools are playing an important role in the field of education. Firstly, with the increasing number of children who have to accept schooling, the public secondary schools can not meet their needs at all. If a public secondary school accept a vast number of students with limit space and resources, it will do harm to its students, even its reputation. Furthermore, because of the competition, private secondary schools have to equip themselves with more advanced technology, and outstanding teachers, which gives students access to accept knowledge more effectively. Lat but not least, with less control of government, the private secondary schools can operate themselves at their own paces and given the right to cultivate their students to be well-around., _5 [/ k1 o  t% a

; u+ r; _2 i" p& H6 e! b1 KAs conclude, I don not think private secondary schools have negative effects on the whole society. By contrast, if they are operated properly, they will make distributions to the whole society.
$ k) M( f7 [2 q* Q6 D6 m

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
IELTS哥 发表于 2012-4-15 21:55:39 | 只看该作者
开头段太罗嗦了,全文大概在6左右
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
aaa222 发表于 2016-11-13 18:14:33 | 只看该作者