注册 登录
查看: 8325|回复: 12
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[雅思口语] 资源共享之雅思口语小范文(2)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
新航道网校 发表于 2012-4-24 14:15:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
 有过雅思口语失败经验的同学都知道,考试失利无外乎量大原因,首先是“不知道说什么”,其次是“不知道怎么说”。的确,学习一门新的语言不仅是词汇的积累,我们还要学习西方国家的语言逻辑,然后通过自己的语言构架能力将其流利的表达出来,这些都实属不易。究竟怎么才能学好口语呢?下面就是北京新航道学校的老师为大家介绍的一些雅思口语的学习资料,希望和大家一起分享学习。

雅思口语考试中关于未来工作计划Your Future Work Plans话题经常出现,考官一般会要求你Describe a job you would like to have in the future等等。下面为大家整理了雅思口语考官关于这类话题的具体问题及参考答案,考生可以提前看一下,再根据自己的实际情况来组织新的回答内容和思路。

You should say:

- what this job would involve (= what the job is, in some detail)

- what study you would need to do to prepare for this work

- why you would like to have this job

and explain what skills you would need for this work.

Part 3

Changing Jobs

Why do people need to work?

Do most people work for job satisfaction or just for money?

Do people in China change their jobs very often?

Do you think it is good to change your job frequently?

How often do you think people should change their jobs?

In China, how do most people feel about people who often change their job?

Do you think that people who often change their jobs have more job satisfaction and better incomes than other people?

If you had a well paid job but didn't like your work, what would you do?

范文

Being an accountant is my dream job. Accounting involves number crunching, math skills and organization. However, accounting is no longer the stereotyped dull job that it used to be. The change in the corporate culture has resulted in adding more glamour and importance to an accountant's job. In fact, the hot new field is forensic accounting where you don the role of detective to figure out who has been playing funny with the money. The number crunching aspect is still there, but the role is not limited to that alone.

To be an accountant, the first step is to locate a learning institution providing classes in the field, by making absolute sure the institution is recognized by the relevant accounting agency. After that, I want to take the monster test--CPA examination.

I am a careful and organized person and I think these personalities are an accountant's qualification. Moreover, I don't like adventures I hope everything in my life goes well, and accounting is fit in this point. What you need is sitting in your office and makes your work done. In addition, the pay can be lucrative as well.

Like what I mentioned, accounting involves number crunching, math skills and having a good understanding of financial transactions. Moreover, you have to be pretty good at memorizing rules and concepts. Also, you have to be good at putting word problems into a mathematical form.

以上即是雅思口语范文Work Plans话题介绍,大家在备考雅思口语时可以结合以上提到的内容进行练习,俗话说熟能生巧,考生朋友们加油!

雅思老师提醒大家,如果在应试中意识到自己出现的小的语法问题,不必太紧张,及时的改正,保持一个放松的应试心情,不要影响自己接下来的考试。即便没有改正也无妨大局,毕竟,英国人自己说话的时候也可能结巴呢。只要保证流利,放松,取得好成绩不是什么难事。最后祝你考试成功!

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享1 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
翁西 发表于 2012-8-28 20:40:30 | 只看该作者
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
仰望蓝天 发表于 2013-3-14 14:24:21 | 只看该作者
求写museum的口语范文
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
玫瑰枪炮 发表于 2013-4-22 12:46:37 | 只看该作者
另外一种选择就是英语在线培训,课前有教材帮助你预习,方便上课学得轻松,-培训上课地点和时间随你自己的心意而定!
【途优英语】
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

水中的泪 发表于 2013-4-22 13:46:38 | 只看该作者
囧丁乙……好吧,我承认,楼主比我牛
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

可惜卟是迩世界 发表于 2013-4-22 13:52:36 | 只看该作者
希望大家发表自己的看法!我先赞成一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

刹那之无铭壹式 发表于 2013-4-22 14:47:30 | 只看该作者