打印 上一主题 下一主题

630广州首战:求人帮看作文,给个分让我知道自己的水平吧!!!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
rosexwliu 发表于 2012-6-24 20:08:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
5金币
小作文b2t2
5 Z+ Z7 u* V3 h+ {# {+ |$ JThe bar chat illustrate how amount of leisure time spent by males and females in different employment status between the year from 1989 to 1999.% p, k. C0 R% b  H6 z. x. O
Firstly, both unemployed and retailed people spend a majority of time for relaxing and fun in a week. Unemployed and retailed males have 80 hours of leisure in a typical week, while females in same employment status enjoy 70 hours of leisure time. Turning to employed full time males and females, they only spending 50 and 37 hours respectively a week7 M/ `& P1 j0 t
Women who are employed part-time and housewives got similar leisure time in a week time. Employed part-time women have 40 hours as well as those housewives enjoy 50 hours. However, neither employed part-time males nor house bud.
& ?+ \5 n. d* ?  AAs conclusion, most people who get a job would spend less time in leisure than people who do not have a job.
0 l/ U; o8 s! D2 i! r2 ~; `- b; R6 t
大作文题目Traffic and housing problems in major cities could be solved by moving large companies and factories and their employees to the countryside. To extent do you agree or disagree.5 z3 W9 P3 ]. S/ T% E1 C! F" L0 p
5 o2 y4 Q: I4 r/ B. o8 @" C2 o* I
With the acceleration of economy, there are increasingly large companies and factories moving to countryside. But now some people cannot agree on the issue that traffic and housing problems in city centers would be solved if companies and employees moved to rural areas. As for myself, I also disagree on it.% K- j6 w4 r, J# \- j1 M
  z- W/ {" [, k& U% V0 J9 b$ P6 F
People who agree on it show an attitude that traffic situation in countryside always more smooth than that in cities. It is convenience for companies to transport their goods because those goods lorry no need to go through cities where always have traffic jam. Besides, factories spend less money to build housing building in suburban areas, as the price of land is undoubtly cheaper than that in cities. Turning to employees, they can live in the companies housing which save their time to go to work. Consequently, people who agree on this issue show a strong view that if traffic and housing problems can be solved, large companies and factories and employees would agree to move in countryside,5 g, ]7 s) G: O2 x: E( }

' ?& u$ Q$ {: ]3 X* w7 g6 SIn terms of that people living in countryside disagree with this issue, saying that there are many serious problems may be cause if moving their companies to rural areas in order to solve traffics and housing problem. Firstly, countryside infrastructure facilities such as transportation and communication systems are poor which may cause less investors. Without a completed road system in suburban, some goods may deliver lately. Secondly, employees who live in factories housing may have large working pressure because there are less entertainment facilities in rural. In this way, they cannot enjoy those fantastic city night lives, which cause unfitness. In a word, both the companies and employees cannot benefit from moving to suburban.7 z2 @5 f. w* P4 X

+ [: P# O* G7 q; l- a* PAccording myself, I also disagree on this issue for following reasons. Although employees who live in company housing in weekday really save time to sleep, this working way may actually arise family problems. For example, children education may be ignored because of parent absent. Parent cannot help them solve difficult homework and children are poorly discipline without supervision. What’s more, it may result in high divorce rate. So I do not approve that moving companies to suburban if we solve traffic and housing problems.( l& q5 o! W* l" g# ]! Q6 a" Z6 M

最佳答案

查看完整内容

大概6分左右吧
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖 我顶我顶 我踩我踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
IELTS哥 发表于 2012-6-24 20:08:28 | 只看该作者
大概6分左右吧
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
阿小托·我 发表于 2012-6-24 21:21:02 | 只看该作者
illustrate 应该是单数s# w. |$ S- u" J# r1 J2 D' D3 t
spend time/money on sth
. [) [/ _* y5 d% i8 X8 D! ~spend time/money in doing sth
* ^7 W) M( t2 l$ @5 K/ Q9 w: P所以应该把spend 后面的for变成on& D" K) A/ G( M
Turning to employed full time males and females, they only spending 50 and 37 hours respectively a week.,,这是非谓语开头的复合句,主句在后面,所以后面的主句谓语应该是常态而不是ing形式
: Q- a  g3 @) V' i) r. O最后是In conclusion,,而不是as 哟~~
2 q9 c( i- }5 f* p% P1 W思路比较清晰,比较的思想也很到位( v$ `' W& q4 H! g/ ?
就是有些比较基础的语法错误,不知是不是有点紧张还是笔误哈~~* _; s2 P& ]3 G3 [* @; S* E
努力努力~

评分

参与人数 2威望 +20 金币 +21 收起 理由
IELTS哥 + 20 + 20 能给出详细解答才是最好的
rosexwliu + 1 谢谢啊~~因为我想知道分数,所以给了别人 但.

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点击注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部